About the Summit
Superstorm Sandy is estimated to have caused more than $50 billion in damage to property, infrastructure, and lost business. Get the latest information at this all-day regional and national conference from top leaders on:
- The latest on damage assessments
- Continuing relief operations, including emergency housing assistance
- Reconstruction programs and priorities, including new construction for housing, businesses, roads, and bridges
- Infrastructure reconstruction, including energy and water/wastewater
- Financing and support for small business development
The Summit will feature local, state, and national government, business, and nonprofit decision-makers providing the latest information on relief, restoration, and reconstruction.
The Summit will consist of top speakers at morning and afternoon general sessions, an exhibition of leading companies with top reconstruction solutions, and the latest materials on Superstorm Sandy damage assessment and proposed reconstruction programs.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in assisting those suffering due to Superstorm Sandy
- Contractors with special expertise in emergency housing, long-term housing development, construction, engineering, energy infrastructure, water/wastewater infrastructure, flood prevention, and emergency services of all kinds
- Members of Congress and Congressional staff
- Local, state, and federal agencies
- Governors and state legislators
- City and county commissioners
- Relief agencies and organizations
- Local, state, and national emergency preparedness leaders
- Tourism and economic development agencies and organizations
- Local, state, and national chambers of commerce
- Companies and agencies specializing in job creation and management
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Environmental agencies and organizations
- Healthcare agencies and organizations
Seating is limited! Register now online
- Free registration is provided to government officials at all levels, military officials, relief agencies, small businesses affected by Superstorm Sandy, and the news media.
- The early registration fee is $175.00, providing you with the morning and afternoon general sessions, Summit materials, and the exhibition.
We look forward to seeing you soon!